26 responses to “Baguio Food Tour Thru Menus part 2”
Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- A Not So Vanilla Life at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, Kamiseta Hotel | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - September 11, 2016
- The Outlook Steak & Grill at Grand Sierra Pines: Outlook Good =) | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - September 19, 2016
- Ritz Legarda: Puttin’ on the Ritz | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - October 28, 2016
- Baguio Food Tour Thru Menus part 3 | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - November 24, 2016
- Full On Taste and Sights at BZA HomeArts Cafe | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - December 18, 2016
- Lolita Bistro Cafe: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - February 15, 2017
- Bato Bato Plate: For the Love of Food Served in Stoneware | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - February 21, 2017
- Destination Chow: Mabini Street (Ling Nam Chinese Resto and Yoghurt.com Cafe) | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - May 31, 2017
- Teatime at Coffee & Pine | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - June 4, 2017
- Menus from Our Most Recent Eatscapades, part 3 | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 21, 2017
- The Menu Road to A Food Coma | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - April 24, 2018
- The Menu Road to A Food Coma-part 2 | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - June 19, 2018
- Baguio Eatsploring Update – A Fully Loaded Post | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - September 4, 2018
- And Another Fully Loaded Baguio Eatsploring Update | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - February 12, 2019
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)
Bet ko yung mirror surrounded with gold dyan sa vanilla cupcake bakery. Saan yan, Xine? At wala na ulit ang diet ko kasi sa post ng new Baguio restaurants na ito. haha
Hello, Mario! Probably one of the grandest mirrors I’ve seen. Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is located at #23 Villamor St. Barangay Lualhati, inside Kamiseta Hotel. It’s right beside Little Flower Convent.
I don’t refer to Baguio City as a food trip city for nothing. Dieting will surely be ruined here. *heehaha
First to comment palagi, Mario! Thank you so much for the support! (“,)
So many restaurants in Baguio. Thank you for telling us about the newly opened eating places. We always eat some place new when I found your blog page. I love Find Good Baguio Foods. ❤ Your the best!!!!
Hi, Lina! Looking at our Baguio restaurant list, we could eat somewhere different everyday for a year … maybe even a year and a half. I’m glad to hear you’re having a ball eating around the City of Pines.
Thank you for following Find Good Baguio Foods! I hope you have a great experience in all the places you visit and that you think all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests. (“,)
Amare rin ba yung Firewood Pizzeria?? Tnx
Hello! Firewood Pizzeria and Amare La Cucina are different food brands. They just have brick ovens as a similarity … Oh, some sameness with the cartoon-y brick oven logo too. Hope this helps. (“,)
You’re welcome! Happy eatsploring! (“,)
Hi, Xine. I keep hearing about Studio Coffee house. Where is that located? How about Rise and Brew and Pretea Belles? Thank you for this exciting post. You never cease to amaze in your Baguio restaurant finds. Thanks very much for telling us about them.
Hello there, Candy! Appreciation for the effort of finding new places to eat in Baguio, much appreciated! Nice foodies like you are always welcome to the info I have on this blog.
Studio Cafe is at Notre Dame, the building across from Saint Louis Laboratory. Rise & Brew Cafe is on Bokawkan Road across from Monro. Pre-Tea Belle’s is on Trancoville … a short distance after the road going up to Malvar before th white apartment with blue tinted windows.
I hope you have a wonderful time dining at these restos! Thank you so much for the support! (“,)
This blog and your posts especially about menus are so overwhelming. There are really so many restaurants in Baguio.
Can I ask you where I can find 27 Sandwich, Pre-Tea Bell, Vanilla Cupcake Bakery and also Gasats?
Ang galing galing.finding new places for us to eat here in Baguio, Find Good Baguio Foods. Thanks!
Hi, Stellah! I know right, it’s a mouthful (eating as well as when I eventually get to write a feature about them). *hihi
27 Sandwich is on Upper Session road, the building beside Nardas (used to be the Genesis Joy Bus parking). Pre-Tea Belle’s s ion Trancoville, a short distance after the road going up to Malvar before th white apartment with blue tinted windows. Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is at #23 Villamor Street, Barangay Lualhati, inside Kamiseta Hotel, beside Little Flower Convent. As for Gasats restocafe, their address is MB219 Puguis, La Trinidad.
Thank you so much for visiting Find Good Baguio Foods! Happy Baguio (and La Trinidad) food adventures! (“,)