Intermission for A Few Announcements
We’ll do an intermission post this week, my foodie friends, since I’m feeling quite bummed and not up to writing much about any particular food establishment today (these feelings again, wah). I do have some info bites to dish out so here we go. =)
1.) Newly Opened Restaurants (and some, I’ve just discovered) in Baguio City
We’ve already added them to our list. ^^,
- Coffee shops
- Korean cuisine
- Kainan sa Bamboo
- My Fortress
2.) Restaurants Moving to Another Location
- La Comida de Antonio Ristorante in La Azotea Building is moving to Legarda Road at the end of the month. Tentative reopening date: Mid-August. (UPDATE 08/06/2014: Received a text from the Ristorante saying they won’t be moving to Legarda afterall. So head on up to la Azotea for this, the beast of a pot of sinigang and other scrumptious viands today!)
- Casa Pizzeria has moved from De Leon Building to the Post Office, beside Window 5.
- Tea Generation in De Leon Building (as well) is moving to Leonard Wood Road and will be reopening in September 2014.
3.) Grand Openings
- Cha Tien at their new location on Bonifacio Street, this time across from SLU Otto Hahn Gate 4, reopens on August 4, 2014
- Ozark Diner will have their grand opening sometime in August as well. (Yup, yup, they’re just at their soft opening phase now. Making the waves already, so cool right? Go, Bears! (“,) )
- The Camp – (We wanted to check this place off 07/29/2014 but we might have arrived just a tad early. *excited much Next time, campers!) (UPDATE 07/30/2014: Apparently, they didn’t open that day … or today. I’m guessing they thought about it and put off their grand/re-opening for a later date.)
4.) Name Changes (also possibly due to management changes )
- PNKY is now La Casa Bianca. (Ohh, carrying over the Laperal House’s name? *hihi) They’re a bed and breakfast and restaurant that will be opening soon. (UPDATE 07/30/2014: It’s BIANCA’s house, not the White House/La Casa Blanca. *hee)
- The North Drive place that housed The Gallery is now La Fern with 181 R&B as its inhouse resto.
5.) Giving Credit Where It is Due, etc., etc.
If you’ve got a bone to pick with me, please, please feel free to leave your comments, questions, and/or suggestions at the end of my blog posts (with all the required fields filled out would be great) or send a message through the blog’s Facebook page. I may eat a lot but I won’t take a bite out of you. =D Thank you so much!
Tags: #1, 181 R&B Baguio, added to restaurant list Baguio, additional information, additional information baguio dining, additional information baguio food, adventure, alphabet soup, alphabet soup looking watermark, ambiance, announcement, another one for the list, Baguio, baguio best restaurants, Baguio blog, Baguio Cha Tien, Baguio City, Baguio City eatscapade, Baguio City eatsploration, Baguio City Philippines, baguio copyright, Baguio dine, Baguio dining escapade, baguio eat, baguio eats, Baguio eatscapade, Baguio eatsploration, Baguio eatsplorer, Baguio eatsplorers, baguio food, baguio food adventure, Baguio food adventurer Clar, baguio food adventures, Baguio Food Adventures by Clover, baguio food blog, baguio food blog intermission, Baguio food blogger, Baguio food escapade, Baguio food establishments, baguio food guide, baguio food list, baguio food map, baguio food photo blog, baguio food quest, baguio food quest list, Baguio food review, Baguio food reviews, baguio food trip, Baguio foodie, Baguio foodie blogger, Baguio foodies, baguio foods, baguio guide, baguio guide what to eat, Baguio intermission, Baguio intermission blog, baguio Korean, Baguio Korean food, Baguio Philippines, baguio restaurant blog, baguio restaurant blogs, Baguio restaurant check list, baguio restaurant checked off the list, Baguio restaurant connoisseur, Baguio restaurant food, baguio restaurant guide, baguio restaurant list, baguio restaurant map, Baguio restaurant review, Baguio restaurant reviews, Baguio restaurants review, Baguio restaurants reviews, baguio restaurants to eat, baguio samgeopsal, baguio samgyeopsal, baguio samgyupsal, Baguio sinigang, Baguio tamarind soup, Baguio where to eat, bake, Bear's Night Baguio, bears big gay guy, best, best kept secret, best restaurants in baguio, Beth, better, binge, blog, blog intermission, blogger, blogs, blogs about baguio food, bone to pick with me, boneless crispy pata, boneless crispy pata in sinigang Baguio, break from food blog posts, break from the food blog baguio, breakfast, bummed out, business, businesses, center, Cha Tien fan, cha tien milk tea Baguio, cha tien milk tea shop, Cha Tien milk tea shop grand opening, change management restaurant Baguio, changes to the Baguio restaurant list, check list, check off restaurants from the list, checked off the list, checklist for baguio restaurants, checklist of baguio restaurants, chest, chests, city, City of Pines, Clar, comfort, comfort food, comida, comida antonio Baguio, Comida Ristorante Baguio, compare, comparison, comprehensive baguio food blog, comprehensive details about Baguio food, comprehensive information about Baguio food, connoisseur, cook, copyright, copyright violation, cost, costs, craving, cravings, crispy pata Baguio, crispy pata in sinigang, crispy pata tamarind soup Baguio, customer, customers, delectable, delicious, delight, delights, dine Baguio, dining around baguio, dining out, dinner, discover, discovering, discovery, dish, dish out, dishes, eat, eat and dine Baguio, eat baguio food, eat out baguio, eat-in-baguio, eateries, eatery, eating out Baguio, eating out in baguio, eats, eats baguio food, eats baguio foods, eats in Baguio, eats in Baguio City, eats-ploration baguio, eats-plore, eats-plore baguio, eatscapade, eatsploration, eatsplore, eatsplore baguio, eatsplorer, eatsplorers, eatsploring Baguio, establishment, establishments, explore, explore Baguio city, explorer, explorers, extra info on baguio food, extra information baguio food, fancy, fantastic, feeling bummed, find, find good Baguio food, find good food in Baguio, first in Baguio Cha Tien, flavorful, food, food adventure, food adventures, food and drink, food blog intermission baguio, food escapade, food establishment, food establishments, food quest, food trip, food trip in baguio, food trip with Xine, food trips, foodie, foodie trip, foodie trip Baguio, foodies, foods, funds, gastronomic, giving credit where it is due, good, good Baguio food, good eats, good eats Baguio, good food, good foods, grand opening Baguio, grand opening of restaurants Baguio, great, great time, guide, guide to restaurants in Baguio City, hotel, hunt, I won’t bite, info baguio eats, info baguio food, info baguio restaurants, info bites to dish out, information about baguio restaurants, information about dining in baguio, information baguio food, intermission, intermission baguio food blog, intermission blog, intermission blog Baguio, intermission blog post, Jo, Joint Baguio, Just Another Damn Good Sick Joint Baguio, Kainan sa Bamboo Baguio, Karla, Keumsan Baguio, kick ass bowl of sinigang baguio, Korean cuisine, korean cuisine baguio, Korean food baguio, Korean food establishment, Korean food establishment baguio, korean food in Baguio, La Casa Bianca Baguio, La Casa Bianca bed and breakfast Baguio, La Casa Blanca bed and breakfast Baguio, La Comida de Antonio Ristorante Baguio menu, La Comida de Antonio Ristorante sinigang Baguio, La Comida menu Baguio, La Fern Inn Baguio, Le Comida de Antonio Ristorante Baguio, life, list, list of baguio restaurants, list of baguio restaurants to try, location, location in baguio map, location of baguio restaurant, long list, long list of fo restaurant, lunch, maasim sinigang, maasim sinigang baguio, mark, marks, memories, memory, menu, My Fortress Baguio, new in town, new in town baguio, newly opened, newly opened establishment baguio, newly opened food establishment baguio, newly opened restaurants, newly opened where to eat in baguio, no.1, no1, Not feeling up to it, Ozark Baguio, Ozark Bear's Night Baguio, Ozark Diner Baguio, Ozark Diner experience Baguio, Ozark Diner grand opening, P3, P3 food trip, pampering, passion, passion for food, Philippines, photoblog Baguio, photos, pines, place, places, places to eat, PNKY, PNKY Baguio, pork sinigang baguio, price, quest, quests, Race, rating, ratings, recently opened, restaurant, restaurants, restaurants change name change management, Rosa Maria sinigang with crispy pata Baguio, Sala, Sala Baguio, samgeopsal, samgeopsal baguio, samgyeopsal baguio, samgyupsal, samgyupsal baguio, San Maru Baguio, scrumptious, search, searching, secret herbs La Comida de Antonio Ristorante Baguio, service, serving of sinigang, simple, sinigang baguio, snack, snacks, spot, staple, supplement, supplement baguio food, tamarind, tamarind broth, tamarind soup, tamarind soup addict, tamarind soup baguio, taste, tasty, The Camp Baguio, the spot, time, tips, tips dining out Baguio, Travel Sips Baguio, treasure, treasure chest, treasure chests, treasures, treats, tried, tried all Baguio restaurants, Try, try eating at Baguio restaurants, twist to sinigang, update, update baguio, update baguio food blog, update baguio restaurant blog, watermark, watermark on photos, where to eat, where to eat in Baguio, where to eat in Baguio City, x, x marks baguio food in baguio map, x marks baguio restaurants in baguio map, X marks the spot, Xine, xmarks, xmarks baguio, xmarks baguio food, xmarks baguio restaurants
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Where to Eat in Baguio/What to Eat in Baguio – New Menus
- Dalikan Food Terminal: Dali!!! Maykan, Mangan!
- Eatscursion 2601: Mountain Chef International Cuisine & Cake House
- A Taste of (Filipino Food) Heaven at Sunset View Ridge Residences
- Baguio Eatscursions: A Menu Guide -3rd segment
- Notable Edibles #21 – Luxe Nama Chocolate
- Elshabab Restaurant: Bring Your Appetite because They Really Do Bring It
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (81)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (89)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (72)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (77)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (16)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (27)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (140)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (21)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (50)
- Uncategorized (26)
- Updates & Supplements (93)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)