OMG! I <3 Veggies! =)
Me thinks, the title says it all.
(I’m so glad I was born and raised in Baguio City where I’m never away from fresh produce.)
One of the best places that you can get a good everything veggie (&fruity) meal is Oh My Gulay. Die hard vegetarian or no, they have a wide selection of dishes on their menu that’s surely going to hit the right spot in your tummy (as well as every part of your body =b).
Appetizers – check! (Next time, bulaklak tempura, you’re mine!)
Salad – that’s a given. =b
Pasta – check!
Sandwiches – check!
Meals to satisfy your hunger (and need for the nutritious) – check!
Drinks (hot and cold) and dessert – check, check and CHECK!
If you’ve got an image of health food as the blandest and most unimaginative of meals, the offering from OMG will show you a different side to healthy eating. So scrumptious are Oh My Gulay foods, you wouldn’t miss meat in your meal. It’s possible that you might lose your taste for meat forever (or maybe just a few days…that’s a good enough deal). =D
Oh My Gulay is not only a great source for good healthy eats. It’s also a beautiful place, a classy place, an artsy place. Watering hole for vegans and artists? Nay, watering hole for everyone who wants to eat somewhere with an awesome ambiance!
X marks Oh My Gulay for good food (food worthy of y/our love) in Baguio.
Now, let me leave you with a song, a song that runs in my mind when I go vegetarian dining out. (“,)
(Ahey, spaghetti – My name is Xine-y. I love spaghetti! *heeharhar)
Now, the song’s stuck in my head. “It is I, Captain Vegetable, with my carrot and my celery…♪ ♫ ♪ ♫”
Service: Make sure that the people at the counter see you before you sit at any of the various spots beyond the counter staff’s line of sight. If they know you’re there, you won’t have to wait long for service ^^,
Oh My Gulay (OMG)
5th Floor La Azotea Building
Session Road, Baguio City
Tags: <3 veggies, affordable, ambiance, anak ng putanesca, appetizers, apples, artsy place, artsy place baguio, backstreet, Baguio, baguio best restaurants, Baguio City, Baguio City Philippines, baguio eat, baguio eats, baguio food, baguio food adventure, baguio food adventures, baguio food blog, Baguio food establishments, baguio food guide, baguio food map, baguio food photo blog, baguio food quest, Baguio food review, Baguio food reviews, baguio food trip, Baguio foodie, Baguio foodies, baguio foods, baguio guide, baguio guide what to eat, Baguio Philippines, baguio restaurant blog, baguio restaurant blogs, Baguio restaurant food, baguio restaurant guide, baguio restaurant map, Baguio restaurant review, Baguio restaurant reviews, Baguio restaurants review, Baguio restaurants reviews, baguio restaurants to eat, Baguio where to eat, bake, béchamel mushroom sauce baguio, best, best kept secret, best restaurants in baguio, Beth, better, binge, bland, blogs about baguio food, born and raised in Baguio, breakfast, budget, budget friendly, bulaklak tempura, bulaklak tempura baguio, business, businesses, celery, center, Chavi Romawac Baguio, chef Chavi Romawac, Chef Colette, chest, chests, chili non carne, chili non carne baguio, city, city center, City of Pines, classy place, classy place baguio, club sandwich baguio, comfort, comfort food, compare, comparison, comprehensive baguio food blog, comprehensive details about Baguio food, comprehensive information about Baguio food, cook, cost, costs, craving, cravings, crepe, crepe baguio, customer, customers, dayap iced tea, dayap iced tea baguio, delectable, delicious, delight, delights, desserts, different side to healthy eating, different side to healthy eating in baguio, dinner, discover, discovering, discovery, dish, dishes, drinks, eat, eateries, eatery, eats, eats in Baguio, eats in Baguio City, egg slices, establishment, establishments, explore, explorer, explorers, fancy, fantastic, fifth floor, fifth floor la azotea baguio, find, find good Baguio food, find good food in Baguio, flavorful, food, food adventure, food adventures, food and drink, food establishment, food establishments, food quest, food trip, food trip in baguio, food trip with Xine, food trips, foodie, foodie trip, foodie trip Baguio, foodies, foods, French accent, French tourists, fresh produce, fresh produce baguio, funds, garlic mayo pesto dressing, garlic mayo pesto dressing baguio, gastronomic, good, good Baguio food, good eats, good eats Baguio, good food, good foods, good healthy eats, good healthy eats baguio, great, great time, guide to restaurants in Baguio City, health food, health food baguio, hidden, hotel, house specialty rice meal, house specialty rice meal baguio, I love baguio veggies, I love veggies, Karla, Kidlat Tahimik, Kidlat Tahimik baguio, La Azotea, La Azotea baguio, la azotea building, la azotea building baguio, lemonade, life, life in excess, line of sight, list, location in baguio map, location of baguio restaurant, lose your taste for meat, love vegetables, lunch, mango shake, mango shake baguio, mark, marks, meals, memories, memory, menu, miss meat, mixed greens, mixed greens baguio, never away from fresh produce, nuts, Oh My Gulay, Oh My Gulay Baguio, oh my gulay meals, oh my gulay meals baguio, oh my gulay menu, oh my gulay menu baguio, OMG, OMG baguio, OMG club sandwich, OMG club sandwich baguio, OMG drinks, OMG meals, OMG menu, OMG menu baguio, OMG restaurant, OMG restaurant baguio, open for business, origins, outskirts, P3, P3 food trip, pampering, panulak, passion, passion for food, pasta, pasta mestizo, peach crepe, peach crepe baguio, pesto pasta baguio, pestong kamatis, Philippines, photoblog Baguio, photos, pines, place, places, places to eat, pomodoro sauce baguio, potatoes, price, putanesca, putanesca pasta baguio, quest, quests, Race, ratatouille, rating, ratings, restaurant, restaurants, salad, sandwiches, scrumptious, search, searching, secret, service, Session Road, Session Road Baguio, simple, smiley face, snack, snacks, spot, squash blossoms, squash blossoms baguio, staple, taste, tasty, the spot, time, title says it all, treasure, treasure chest, treasure chests, treasures, treats, tried, unimaginative, waiting for service, waladorf salad baguio, waldorf salad, waldorfesto salad, waldorfesto salad baguio, watering hole for baguio foodies, watering hole for foodies, watering hole for vegetable lovers, watering hole for vegetable lovers baguio, we love veggies, where to eat, where to eat in Baguio, where to eat in Baguio City, x, x marks baguio food in baguio map, x marks baguio restaurants in baguio map, X marks the spot, Xine
16 responses to “OMG! I <3 Veggies! =)”
Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- Spruce It Up with A Little Sage | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - June 7, 2013
- ♣♣ Table of Contents ♣♣ | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 18, 2013
- Le Comida (y Bebida) de Antonio Ristorante: Muy Delicioso! | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - November 19, 2013
- Melt Bistro: Where Premium Meats Go, “I’m melting…meltiiing!” | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - September 21, 2014
- Fire, Food & Friendship at Foggy Mountain Cookhouse | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 5, 2015
- Bay Leaf Restaurant (Cris ‘d Cuisine): Flourishing Amid the Times | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - August 8, 2016
- A World of Pure Imagination at Chef Didier’s Table | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - January 23, 2017
- Session Eating Session: Peak Garden Bistro and Veneer Resto Cafe | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - October 10, 2017
- Rustic Box Steak and Wine House: Baguio’s Newest Steakhouse | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - October 15, 2017
- A Lil’ Feastin’ in La Trinidad: Le Festin Bistro | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - April 9, 2018
- Lamisaan Dining & Bar at Holiday Inn: A Table of Plenty to Share with Foodie Lovies | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 17, 2019
- Where to Eat in Baguio/What to Eat in Baguio – New Menus 3 | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - August 26, 2019
- Wee! More Quarantine Surprises (“,) | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - August 16, 2020
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)
Good morning, Nicole Garcia! Fellow veggie lover! Thank you so much! Have a fantastic weekend! (“,)
Chowchow noodles are the best B-)
Ohh, you sound like a super fan, so it must be good. Will try that next visit, too. Thank you! Happy Sunday! (“,)