A quick greeting for you my dear followers/readers/visitors (because I too have some Easter Sunday plans on the docket. *hihi)
(Nothing will ever compare to the Care Bear molded chocolate from Choco Loco … or was it Loco Choco =b on Session where Curamed Pharmacy is now. It was more than baking choco, it really had different flavors based on their pretty pastel colors. Aw, miss Care Bear choco. Loco Choco, where are you?
That said, we now have a refrigerator mascot. Meet Abracadabra, guys. =D)
***Making a visit to the Le Chef deli, you might want to try the baked treats they have there. Ham and cheese? Ensaymada? Blondies? Or how about a slice (or two =b) of one of the best (in my opinion) blueberry cheesecakes in Baguio?
I hope you and your loved ones have a reflective and wonderful day!
The search is over!
I’ve got all the eggs in a basket so to speak for commemorating the Easter occasion in the City of Pines. (…and when I say commemorate, I’m referring to ‘parties’ where you’ve got a sumptuous feast a.k.a. buffet to partake in. After all, this IS a food blog ^^,)
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Mario’s Sunday Lunch Buffet: Baguio Sundays Made Special
- A Whole New Meaning to “Local Dining” at Bistro Lokal
- Dining La Trinidad: The Barn Resto
- Notable Edibles #24 – Chelcius Delicacies Matcha Crunch & Menus in the Baguio Dining Scene
- Becoming Ramen Heads at Agara Ramen Bar
- Poofee Blend Cafe: It’s The Shit
- 3rd Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (90)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (93)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (74)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (16)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (149)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (27)
- Updates & Supplements (101)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)