Holidaying at A Hotel in the City of Pines
Eleven days to Christmas. Already? I know right? The days are flying by so quickly!
Full speed ahead to the Yuletide season and 2014! (“,)
Eatsploring Eve’s Garden with New Foodie Friends
It’s time I made good on giving the winner of the X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods blog anniversary giveaway (whew, that was long *hee) her prize.
She had Eve’s Garden on her list and so I thought of helping her check it off.
Student Fare, Bakakeng: Cafe de Illustradoz and Food Ville
Bakakeng today (yes, I’m fixated on the location at the moment *hihi) is a far cry from the Bakakeng of my memories. It was one that had an outskirts type of feel to it that was changed with the arrival of a school and its students. Now, it seems like everything you’ll ever need here is attainable with the barangay residents transforming their garages, front lawns or backyards into businesses.
(This so reminds me of how my best friend, Myrtle used to say how she loved the prospect of relocating to where I lived. On the ‘university belt’, it seemed like barangays with its eateries, convenience stores, laundry shops, PC rooms, etc., could be a city on its own, she said. Big hugs, Myrtle and the kiddies! (“,))
When you need to eat and you need food fast, delicious and easy on the (student) budget (in the Bakakeng vicinity), you have a handful of choices now. Featuring two of Cholo’s recommendations (Thankies, Cholo!): Cafe de Illustradoz and Food Ville. Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)