Sizzling in Baguio
(I’m on a roll with the photo blogs! I’m getting them right and so here’s another one. =b)
Let’s get sizzling in Baguio! Ready up your slabs of meat! But first, starter bowls of mushroom soup …for those lazy to chew days. (But you wouldn’t want to NOT chew with the meal offered you at Sizzling Plate Baguio.)
When your appetite is raring to go, you can get yourself sizzling plates of these delicious meats (and other dishes like tokwa’t baboy, extra fries – if the ones on your plate are not enough, and various other dishes).
NOTE: Sizzling Plate takes their name a little bit too seriously. If you’re the type who wants his or her steak medium rare, you can bet, it’s going to be overdone. *sizzle sizzle! (Rare? Good luck to you.) ^^, Sizzling Plate (Session Road, Abanao Extension, or Luneta Hill) is guilty as charged for murdering steaks…yes, on a daily basis to Anthony Bourdain’s horror. Sorry chef.
I, on the other hand, have no complains here. I like my meat well done – just paranoid maybe =)) (Will try a proper steak some time…but not just yet *heehaha.)
If only for the rice and the gravy, I’m always game to visit Sizzling Plate… Oh yeah, gravy! I drench it all over my rice and it’s oh so wonderful. What can I say; it’s easy to make me happy. (“,)
Cap your meal off with a piece of sans rival (or maybe a whole one…to go, of course). Sizzling Plate’s just has the right sweetness and buttery flavor.
If you want a more luscious dessert to appease your sweet tooth, might I suggest Sizzling’s choco flan – smooth and delicious. *drool drool
Together with your order of sans rival to go, get a plastic canister or two of lengua de gato! They’re simply great. It’s all in the slivers, man, the slivers. \m/ (Surely, you won’t confuse it with lady fingers.)
X marks Sizzling Plate for good food in Baguio.
Service: for every other branch and for the one on Luneta Hill. Our attendant then willingly obliged me with packing more gravy with my leftover meat for take home. (You guessed it, I zoned in on my soup, rice and gravy that day. =b) Thank you, Sir. My furry friends who got their food drizzled with Sizzling Plate gravy, thank you too. (“,)
UPDATE 12/16/2013: and lots of waggy tails and licky faces for the Session Road branch. Thank you, Manong for the extra bag of bones! *hihi
Ambiance: . UPDATE 03/22/2017: For the newest branch on Leonard Wood, .
135 Abanao Extension cor. Carino Street
UPDATE 03/22/2017: Leonard Wood Road
Baguio City, Philippines
Tags: #1, adventure, affordable, ambiance, Anthony Bourdain, backstreet, Baguio, Baguio Australian ribeye steak, baguio Australian T bone steak, Baguio best lengua de gato, baguio best restaurants, baguio choco flan, Baguio City, Baguio City eatsploration, Baguio City Philippines, baguio dessert, Baguio desserts, baguio eat, baguio eats, Baguio eatsploration, Baguio eatsplorer, Baguio eatsplorers, Baguio fillet mignon, baguio flan, baguio food, baguio food adventure, baguio food adventures, baguio food blog, Baguio food blogger, Baguio food establishments, baguio food guide, baguio food map, baguio food photo blog, baguio food quest, Baguio food review, Baguio food reviews, Baguio foodie, Baguio foodie blogger, Baguio foodies, baguio foods, baguio fries, baguio gravy, baguio grilled porkchop, baguio guide, baguio guide what to eat, baguio lengua de gato, Baguio meal, baguio mushroom soup, Baguio Philippines, baguio porkchop, baguio restaurant blog, baguio restaurant blogs, Baguio restaurant connoisseur, Baguio restaurant food, baguio restaurant guide, baguio restaurant map, baguio restaurant photo blogs, Baguio restaurant review, Baguio restaurant reviews, Baguio restaurants review, Baguio restaurants reviews, baguio restaurants to eat, baguio Salisbury steak, Baguio sizzling plate, Baguio Sizzling Plate menu, baguio slabs of meat, baguio starters, baguio steaks, baguio T bone steak, baguio tenderloin, Baguio where to eat, bake, best, best kept secret, best restaurants in baguio Baguio Sizzling, Beth, better, binge, blog, blogger, blogs, blogs about baguio food, breakfast, budget, budget friendly, business, businesses, cats tongue, cats tongue baguio, cats tongue dessert, cats tongue dessert baguio, center, chef, chest, chests, city, city center, City of Pines, comfort, comfort food, compare, comparison, comprehensive baguio food blog, comprehensive details about Baguio food, comprehensive information about Baguio food, connoisseur, cook, cost, costs, craving, cravings, customer, customers, delectable, delicious, delight, delights, dessert, desserts, dining around baguio, dining out, dinner, discover, discovering, discovery, dish, dishes, double grilled porkchop, drench, easy happiness, eat, eat baguio food, eat out baguio, eat-in-baguio, eateries, eatery, eating out Baguio, eating out in baguio, eats, eats baguio food, eats baguio foods, eats in Baguio, eats in Baguio City, eats-ploration baguio, eats-plore, eats-plore baguio, eatsploration, eatsplore, eatsplore baguio, eatsplorer, eatsplorers, egg, establishment, establishments, explore, explorer, explorers, extra gravy, famous restaurants in baguio, fancy, fantastic, find, find good Baguio food, find good food in Baguio, flavorful, food, food adventure, food adventures, food and drink, food establishment, food establishments, food quest, foodie, foodies, foods, funds, furry friends, gastronomic, good, good Baguio food, good eats, good eats Baguio, good food, good foods, gravy cooked to perfection, great, great time, guide, guide to restaurants in Baguio City, guilty, hidden, hotel, hunt, Karla, lady fingers, lady fingers vs lengua de gato, lengua, lengua Baguio, lengua de gato slivers, lengua de gato slivers Baguio, lengua de gato slivers vs thick lady fingers, lengua dessert, lengua dessert baguio, lengua dessert in baguio, lengua in baguio, life, life in excess, list, location, location in baguio map, location of baguio restaurant, lunch, mark, marks, meal, medium rare, medium rare steak, memories, memory, menu, murdering steaks, no.1, no1, obliging attendant Sizzling Plate, on a roll, open for business, origins, outskirts, P3, pampering, paranoia, passion, passion for food, Philippines, photoblog Baguio, photos, pines, place, places, places to eat, plastic canister of lengua de gato, popular restaurant baguio, pork, price, proper steak, quest, quests, Race, rare, rare steak, rating, ratings, restaurant, restaurants, rice and gravy, scrumptious, search, searching, secret, service, simple, sizzling baguio, sizzling foods, sizzling foods baguio, sizzling plate in baguio, sizzling plate mushroom soup, sizzling sans rival, sizzling tenderloin tips, sizzling tokwa’t baboy, slivers of lengua de gato baguio, snack, snacks, spot, staple, steak house baguio along session road, taste, tasty, the spot, thin cats tongue dessert, thin cats tongue dessert bagiuo, thin lengua de gato, thin lengua de gato baguio, time, tips, tips dining out Baguio, tofu, treasure, treasure chest, treasure chests, treasures, treats, tried, tried all Baguio restaurants, Try, try eating at Baguio restaurants, well done, well done steak, where to eat, where to eat in Baguio, where to eat in Baguio City, x, x marks baguio food in baguio map, x marks baguio restaurants in baguio map, X marks the spot, Xine, xmarks, xmarks baguio, xmarks baguio food, xmarks baguio restaurants
28 responses to “Sizzling in Baguio”
Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- Kubong Sawali and My Attempt for A Last Summer Hurrah | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - June 20, 2013
- ♣♣ Table of Contents ♣♣ | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 24, 2013
- Come on Baby, Let’s Do the Twist | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - November 10, 2013
- Here, There, Everywhere! – Hook’d Up, Kai Cafe, La Fern’s 181 R&B … and Le Coq Bleu | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - August 19, 2014
- Melt Bistro: Where Premium Meats Go, “I’m melting…meltiiing!” | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - September 21, 2014
- Pine Country Steaks and Waffles and That Good Ole Baguio Feel | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - February 6, 2015
- Life is Better on Emithia’s Porch | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - March 1, 2015
- Fire, Food & Friendship at Foggy Mountain Cookhouse | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 5, 2015
- How to Get the Most Out of A Dining Experience | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - January 14, 2016
- Dining A La Carte in Food Trip City, Baguio City | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - January 22, 2016
- One Piece RestoBar: A Portion of the Precious One Piece in Baguio | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - January 26, 2016
- Manna Garden Cafe, Revisited (an UPDATE) | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - March 10, 2016
- Every Day is ChEAT Day at this Baguio Resto | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - May 29, 2016
- Baguio Food Tour Thru Menus | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 18, 2016
- Il Padrino: A Better Cup of Coffee We Can’t Refuse | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - January 3, 2017
- Making (New) Memories at Decades Fusion Restaurant | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - January 13, 2017
- A World of Pure Imagination at Chef Didier’s Table | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - January 23, 2017
- Good Eats by Delivery Baguio | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - July 16, 2017
- Rustic Box Steak and Wine House: Baguio’s Newest Steakhouse | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - October 15, 2017
- Korean Manor Buffet (Samgyeopsal & Shabu-shabu) Moves to Mines View Park | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - November 7, 2017
- Craft 1945 – Casa Marcos: Their House is Your/Our House | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - March 3, 2019
- Mario’s Sunday Lunch Buffet: Baguio Sundays Made Special | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - November 16, 2019
- Quarantine Surprises … into the New Year | X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods - February 9, 2021
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)
Hi there, lesleycarter! A sizzling thank you to you! Hope your week’s off to a good start! (“,)
the only place i would go if im craving for the best sans rival.
Hurrah for Sizzling’s sans rival, right croix? *hihi Have a nice day! (“,)
Do they honor credit card at leonard wood road?
Hello there, nikki! I’m not so sure but most probably yes. Apologies for the late reply. I hope you enjoy dining at Sizzling Plate! (“,)