We don’t really celebrate Halloween in the Philippines but we’re slowly getting into the spirit (…spirits? =b) of it. A ‘demon-stration’ (*heeharhar) of just how powerful a force, globalization is. *A-whooooo!
Let’s take a break from the Baguio food and restaurant blog and just hang …upside down or around (whichever you prefer) a little bit. If you’re at a Halloween party, you can just go ahead and get to ‘gnaw’ the other guys and ghouls there. Try out the party food too, =D how about a slice of Tombstone pizza topped with Muenster cheese or bagel with scream cheese? Some fish and ships for Mr. Kraken? =))
Alright, I’ll put this post (mortem) of horrifyingly bad Halloween puns to rest.
Happy Halloween, guys!
***Thanks to the people at .engravingsublimationforum.com for giving me an idea about Halloween puns!
***Thanks to picmonkey.com/ and their super rad photo editing tools. \m/
When it comes to breakfast buffets, probably the most accessible one is what’s offered daily at Citylight hotel. For one, it costs only about P200 (UPDATE 02/25/19: P240) per person and two; it’s just a little way from the center of town.
They open Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Quarantine Surprises (“,)
- EATsploring in A Time of COVID…through FoodPanda
- Meat Plus Cafe: Great Cuts of Meat, Plus Ultra
- Still on Season’s Eatings Mode in February 2020
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (98)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (153)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)