Countryside Eatery: A Gem of an Eatery at the Side of Country Club
With my aunt and uncle coming to Baguio for a golf tournament, my aunt mentioned an eatery found beside Baguio Country Club that’s making waves for serving good (and later, as I’ll find out – authentic) Filipino food. Passing by the country club to get to Camp John Hay (walking my furry companions), I only made a note of stores lining the wall of BCC. Indeed, great things are found in the oddest places and the Countryside Eatery (also known as Rimando’s) is evidence of this.
Accommodation Breakfast Eats from Café Sorelle and Sunflower Café
Breakfast is always referred to as the most important meal of the day. You’re lucky if you’re staying at one of the most popular places in Baguio City and you’ve come a-visiting in the peak season, there’s going to be a buffet breakfast waiting for you.
Otherwise, it’s a plated breakfast (Race always gets some laughs about the term plated. He’s thinking about the other meaning. =b) You might be thinking about eating breakfast at hotel restaurants like Café Sorelle or Sunflower Café. Here’s my take on the breakfast eats here. Read More…
Reach for the Sky with Pizza Volante!
I’ve always had an angel of a pizza (pizza with wings/a flying pizza =D) behind me with Pizza Volante. From the moment they transformed Session Theater into their establishment (feeling nostalgic again), it’s been a superb restaurant. With my Baguio restaurant list (almost – there’s always something new to add when I think I’m really done *harhar) finished, I find myself coming back to Volante.
And why shouldn’t I Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)