So we’re heading full speed into the holidays.
It’s Christmas week already … but before we get to celebratory eats, I’d just like to put my tribute video to all the restos/food providers that delivered sustenance to us throughout the whole duration of quarantine (so far =b Still keeping my fingers crossed, this will end the soonest) here. Just a quick post, really.
I got them Read More…
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker’s man. Bake me a cake … um, cookies, and cream puffs and … and … ^^,
We’ve got less than a month to Christmas and we know, there’s more to sweet celebratory treats besides the ones from big name brands like See’s, Cadbury, Nestle, etc.; limited edition Xmas chocos, special goodies and more special goodies.
When you have to have a cake or two in your holiday spread or something to serve Santa on his gift delivery pit stop at your house, this is where you might want to get them. =)
1.) The Ganache
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (102)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (81)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (157)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (47)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)