Featuring another Baguio food establishment that needs no introduction. As for commentary, I’ve got lots to share about this place so …
5. Mandarin Restaurant
It’s been bugging me a lot seeing the Baguio restaurant list, running through the names of places where to eat in Baguio, and there, right beside Mandarin Resto is a “CHECK!” and a “no pictures” notation. I’ve been to Mandarin a few times but in those days, the digi cam wasn’t readily available yet (or it was, but I didn’t have the moolah to get my own =b).
So when Race was thinking about a tofu themed meal and I was stumped where to go (yes, I have those days too; san tayo, san tayo? Mai-aw-awan moves *hihi), Mandarin, a Chinese joint seemed the most logical choice. Off to town, to Session Road, up the first flight of stairs in the NetGear building (Shout out to Sir Lambert! (“,)) (Note to self: Must see what that building’s real name is) … and into the restaurant that is one of the City of Pines’ greatest hits for good food, we went.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (101)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (81)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (156)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (47)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)