Okay, a ton of things have changed in the city’s dining scene since I started this Baguio food blog *hihi, but I’ll just be featuring the most recent ones I noticed for this post. ^^, Ready for the ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?
1.) Forest Lodge
Used to be The Suites (the hotel/accommodation that stood in the shadow of The Manor and maybe one reason why it sounded so unreachable before was because it was exclusive to shareholders/tenants). Oh yes, it’s fair game now. *heehaha Le Twist (its inhouse resto), we’ll be having a food adventure in your dining area soon! Weee!
Getting sick is something that rarely happens to me. (Thanking my lucky stars! *hihi) When I do catch something, however, some of these illnesses have a “one time, big time” quality to them. [Blog anniv celebrated in bed with hot and spicy soup, pizza, Cuttie Cuppies goodies, orange juice and tea with perilla seeds just to get that medicine-like taste out of my mouth. It feels like I have a ‘sick’ (and I imagine green colored, ew-ew-ew) tongue, too. *bleh.]
I said I would Read More…
Just around the corner is this blog’s first year anniversary. Wheew! Time does fly! \m/ Surely, a celebration is in order and I’m going to commemorate this milestone with a little giveaway – a food adventure with one of my readers! (Yes, that could be YOU. ^^,)
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
- Pho Hanoi: Home of Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in Baguio
- Baguio Good Eats Online
- Celebrating National Sardines Day with Mega Brand Sardines
- Mario’s Sunday Lunch Buffet: Baguio Sundays Made Special
- A Whole New Meaning to “Local Dining” at Bistro Lokal
- Dining La Trinidad: The Barn Resto
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (92)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (150)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (101)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)