Destination Chow: Mt. Santo Tomas (Cafe in the Sky and Baguio Dairy Farm)
On second thought, I’ve a final-final dining tip before the year ends.
Here it goes.
We always wanted to joyride to Sto. Tomas but it was either the road wasn’t drive-able yet or our eatsploring mobile was not in tip top condition. With all factors coming together now, Race and I set off.
Getting Some Culture … and Sustenance at Arca’s Yard
Long before this blog was started, the Baguio food quest was on for me and my foodie posse, P3. Even with Beth, Karla and I parting ways work wise, we still went out on food trips to cap our days off. Then Race came along. He brought with him, our eatsploring mobile, Thunder. =)
Coffee Shop Hop with Koffeeline, Travel Sips, & Patch
Recently, cafes have been acting like mushrooms, popping up every which location, in and around Baguio City. Even if we’ve already covered two coffee houses and a school themed resto cafe in the past few weeks, I’m afraid we’ve still got a handful to take care of. So for this coffeeshop ‘here, there everywhere post‘, we’re going to see if:
- Koffeeline Cafe
- Travel Sips Coffee Shop
- Patch Cafe
… will be marked for good food in Baguio.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)