On second thought, I’ve a final-final dining tip before the year ends.
Here it goes.
We always wanted to joyride to Sto. Tomas but it was either the road wasn’t drive-able yet or our eatsploring mobile was not in tip top condition. With all factors coming together now, Race and I set off.
Gustaeu’s (hhmmm, a before e) has set itself up in the city of Baguio. I don’t know (at this point) if it’s anything like the Gusteau’s we saw in the movie , Ratatouille and I don’t know if it’s related to the Gusteau’s found in Davao. (Probably not, since that’s a crab house. *hee) Nevertheless, it’s worth a try.
Apparently, Brothers Burger can be found in two locations in Baguio City now. (“,) There’s one at the Camp John Hay Mile Hi Center and the newest branch, in Technohub.
The first time I got to try this burger was in 2009 when I had a coworker who was a big Brothers Burger devotee. (Shout out to Chrysler! =D) He was such a fan of their burgers (really, also of food in general) that he kept an eye on the newspapers for the Brothers Burger anniversary. You see, it’s their regular promotion to slash 50% off the price of specific hamburgers to commemorate another successful year.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
- Pho Hanoi: Home of Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in Baguio
- Baguio Good Eats Online
- Celebrating National Sardines Day with Mega Brand Sardines
- Mario’s Sunday Lunch Buffet: Baguio Sundays Made Special
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (94)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (150)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (103)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)