So, Race and I were riding home from Ozark and as we were coming out Camp 8, I saw a huge lit up sign that said “Chives Bistro” standing out in the darkness. As usual, with a number of things on my mind #overthinker, I didn’t get to enter it to the list. With a short message of his most recent discoveries, Sir Dan saved the day. (Big thanks, Sir!)
… and this food quest Read More…
Potential hang-outs have been springing up like mushrooms in the past few days. (That’s right, days.) There was this milk tea shop, that milk tea shop, and a restaurant reinvented. Before I heard about all of these however, my sister gave me the heads up about Alfoncito’s Place.
I was still in the process of planning a trip to Kisad Road to check this new Baguio resto out when Maam Gracie called on her ‘angels’ (just so you know, that’s Ane, Sam, and me now =b) to give them a try.
Located in the lower ground level of EDY building, I was amazed at Read More…
With a P3 meeting long overdue (Sure, we were just complete at BamBenny but with a friendship like this, once a month doesn’t really cover it. Used to be, it was an everyday meeting with texting as if we didn’t meet at all after our dinner/standing around in front of Chow King “waiting” for a taxi =b); Beth, Karla and I made up for lost time by spending the whole day together.
(Essentially, we didn’t plan it that way … or maybe, Beth did who was going ka-ching with dividends *hihi) When we thought about where to hang out, the Barn Cafe popped up in my mind as the perfect place since it’s both not that far and not that near town. They had foodstuff I still wanted to try out and also, they had a cozy and nice looking establishment.
I was sure Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Intermission: Caught in A KDrama Watching Vortex
- Wee! More Quarantine Surprises (“,)
- Quarantine Surprises (“,)
- EATsploring in A Time of COVID…through FoodPanda
- Meat Plus Cafe: Great Cuts of Meat, Plus Ultra
- Still on Season’s Eatings Mode in February 2020
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (99)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (154)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (47)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)