Te Quiero, Te Quiero
A good theme song for me is the Beach Boys’ song, I Get Around. I do get around and thanks to Race and his trusty motorcycle, I get around more. While riding around the city, I saw that Microtel Baguio opened their own restaurant. Named Te Quiero Tapas Bar and Restaurant, this is where you’re going to get your fill of Spanish dishes.
A Bountiful Breakfast Buffet at the Country Club (B3@BCC)
Baguio Country Club is always one of the venues that come to mind when you’re thinking about celebrating a special occasion in the city. Surely, the homecoming of a cousin (even if it’s just for a short visit) passes for an occasion. We just had to have a meal at the Country Club. It was decided that it was going to be the breakfast buffet. (Although in retrospect, if we knew about the Sunday Champagne Brunch offering beforehand, that’s what we would’ve gone for. =D)
Citylight Hotel Breakfast Buffet: Breakfast Buffet for Everyone!
When it comes to breakfast buffets, probably the most accessible one is what’s offered daily at Citylight hotel. For one, it costs only about P200 (UPDATE 02/25/19: P240) per person and two; it’s just a little way from the center of town.
They open Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)