If there’s one word I would use to describe what restaurants have to be these days, the word I’d pick would be “diverse”. As per Wikipedia, diversification is a marketing strategy that allows for a business to increase sales volume. This would either be through new products and/or expanding to new markets.
Inasmuch as the biggest goal that the best food establishments should have would be to make other people happy through their offering of delicious dishes, they have to bring the bacon home to their families, too. Having something for everyone in their target market is a great way to accomplish these (what should be the) top (two) objectives.
Let’s be honest, Read More…
Are you ready for an eating bout with Sumo Sam? (Supposedly, it’s a wrestling bout but you’re not going to read about anything strenuous in this blog because I’m not going to do any such activity either =b)
If you’re not prepared, regular sumo wrestling matches will allot four minutes to hours worth of preparation time before Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- EATsploring in A Time of COVID…through FoodPanda
- Meat Plus Cafe: Great Cuts of Meat, Plus Ultra
- Still on Season’s Eatings Mode in February 2020
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
- Pho Hanoi: Home of Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in Baguio
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (97)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (152)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)