Hana yori dango
“Dumplings are better than flowers.”
There comes a time in everyone’s life when the craving for dumplings is so strong. So strong, in fact that the siomai sold by vendors in pushcarts near schools and also some Baguio neighborhoods is not going to be enough. (Affordable as they are, they’re tiny. There’s much …or rather, little to be said about your choices for dumplings, too. *ngahaha. Oh, not unless, you’re happy with tokneneng like the delicious ones from the store in front of UB. Ohhh, wow, major craving.)
When this craving to eat nothing but dimsum or dumplings hits you, Read More…
Apparently, Brothers Burger can be found in two locations in Baguio City now. (“,) There’s one at the Camp John Hay Mile Hi Center and the newest branch, in Technohub.
The first time I got to try this burger was in 2009 when I had a coworker who was a big Brothers Burger devotee. (Shout out to Chrysler! =D) He was such a fan of their burgers (really, also of food in general) that he kept an eye on the newspapers for the Brothers Burger anniversary. You see, it’s their regular promotion to slash 50% off the price of specific hamburgers to commemorate another successful year.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Quarantine Surprises (“,)
- EATsploring in A Time of COVID…through FoodPanda
- Meat Plus Cafe: Great Cuts of Meat, Plus Ultra
- Still on Season’s Eatings Mode in February 2020
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (98)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (153)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)