Who’s ready to read about Cakes by Yda? (“,)
I hope you are, my dear readers, since I’ve more than alluded to this new-ish food depot with a double mention: at the Find Good Baguio Food‘s FB Page and in one blog post about new additions to our Baguio restaurant list.
The first time I heard about these baked treats was at our first dining experience at Cafe de Angelo. Whilst taking photos of the place, New York cheesecake was sitting come hither like in the display case. Cakes by Yda the tag said and as soon as Race and I got home, I ran a search for the establishment.
After a lot of enviable check-ins from my new Baguio food quest companion (introductions below), we (X+1 Race) finally got to try something of Yda’s.
Hanging out at Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Notable Edibles #24 – Chelcius Delicacies Matcha Crunch & Menus in the Baguio Dining Scene
- Becoming Ramen Heads at Agara Ramen Bar
- Poofee Blend Cafe: It’s The Shit
- 3rd Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
- Lamisaan Dining & Bar at Holiday Inn: A Table of Plenty to Share with Foodie Lovies
- 2nd Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
- Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (89)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (93)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (74)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (79)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (16)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (29)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (147)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (26)
- Updates & Supplements (100)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)