Literal coffeehouses, we’ve got for today’s photoblog post with their origins as homes converted into establishments now selling food and coffee (with a couple non caffeinated selections for the insomniacs out there *heehaha). We could say they’re probably the most homey coffee shops in Baguio.
It’s not always me keeping a lookout for a good place in Baguio City to get sustenance. You could say that I’m operating with the Wonder Years opening theme in my head, going, ♪ ♫ I get by with a little help from my friends ♪. (It’s even more so today, than before I started this blog as you’ll see in a little while. =D)
On one of the days that I put myself on house arrest, Race brought home, not the bacon but dishes from Axes Cafe and Panciteria. (I’m so happy restaurants are popping up in the Wright Park vicinity. Used to be, we had to go back to town after a riding frenzy just to get something good to eat. ^^,) From the moment, we transported the food into the proper containers, the sight of it and the smell of it gave me a tingle. Oohhh, the Axes effect!
I had such a fine time with both selections that I insisted I see (and eat at) the eatery for myself. Axes was Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)