Yes, we’re at it again. \m/ (We haven’t done this kind of feature in so long.) Another Baguio resident favorite for tasty staples! Can you guess where Race is having such a huge dilemma of what to have?
Give up? =) It’s …
Going on the food adventure to Beggang with Beth, Race was intrigued about how it has fired up my appetite even further. He just had to sample what the resto grill had to offer himself.
So, one April evening, we had our meal at Beggang resto. Combo meal D, a plate of pork spare ribs in BBQ sauce served with buttered vegetables and rice, caught Race’s attention. Having somewhat of a filled tummy before getting to the food establishment, I got what was listed on the board of today’s specials – fresh lumpia. Fruit shakes, green mango shake and buko shake, were our dinner drinks.
Needless to say, we enjoyed our meal. So much so, we came back again.
Supposedly, we Read More…
Beggang. What an appropriate name for a Baguio food establishment that has fired up Beth’s appetite and mine! If you ask them, however, they might reply to you with Billy Joel’s song going ‘we didn’t start the fire, it was always burning…’ *hihi
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Notable Edibles #24 – Chelcius Delicacies Matcha Crunch & Menus in the Baguio Dining Scene
- Becoming Ramen Heads at Agara Ramen Bar
- Poofee Blend Cafe: It’s The Shit
- 3rd Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
- Lamisaan Dining & Bar at Holiday Inn: A Table of Plenty to Share with Foodie Lovies
- 2nd Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
- Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (89)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (93)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (74)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (79)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (16)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (29)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (147)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (26)
- Updates & Supplements (100)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)