Hearing the name “Vanilla Cupcake Bakery”, there’s a lot that went on in my mind about what kind of an eating place this would be. For the most part, I assumed it was a dessert spot … with a signature sweet offering = vanilla cupcakes.
With that Read More…
My furry companion is at it again. =S
Canine seizures, the vet told me, don’t really have a cure (Major BUMMER!) but they can be managed by a variety of treatments. Since overheating is the most common probable cause, I give my doge a dip in the tub (the biggest palanggana we could easily carry home *hihi) … followed by a real bath (we’re there anyway =b) at least once a week.
With my little (nonscientific) notations on when he has bouts of the shakes, I began to notice some patterns. What we managed to keep to two seizures in two weeks, is now becoming four seizures in two weeks and the fourth one he had early this morning was pretty bad. The stuff that I think gives us the longest duration in between the attacks – bangus as well as whole grain bread, doesn’t seem to be working its magic today. [I try to avoid the anti-seizure medications when I can; the last thing we want is medication tolerance/resistance. (Those pills don’t come cheap, either.)]
I’m going to put off the feature post for today to watch my salt and pepper lovie like a hawk but so we won’t waste any time, I’ve still got some Baguio food/restaurant details to serve to you.
Sneak Peek (“,):
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Still on Season’s Eatings Mode in February 2020
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
- Pho Hanoi: Home of Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in Baguio
- Baguio Good Eats Online
- Celebrating National Sardines Day with Mega Brand Sardines
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (95)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (150)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)