Tradisyon, simply translates in English as tradition. By definition, this is a long established custom that has been passed on from one generation to the next.
At Tradisyon Coffee Shop, they didn’t just offer us traditional fare (Pinoy comfort food as they like to call it =D) for our breakfast buffet. Actually, they had a wide range of options for us that day (pancake, eggs, vegetables with dressing choices of Caesar dressing or strawberry dressing, fresh fruit slices, loaf bread and various jams, etc.). What I meant by a traditional experience relates to the kind of service we got from this establishment.
Filipinos are known for being a hospitable and warm bunch of people. That’s just what I saw and felt dining here. (“,) (And here I thought, the pure and true Philippine hospitality is dead.)
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)