Well, there really weren’t any bees … at least, not that I saw on my return visit with my siblings, but oh yeah, there were lots of birds and flowers, a few trees here and there (they were still small … or maybe they were shrubs *hihi) , lots of adorable cuddlies of the four legged persuasion and of course, heavenly eats. The droolfest starts here.
I’ve always been a sucker for PX goods. Ever since I could go out on my own, I remember spending a few minutes at the imported goods section of Victoria’s Supermart, ogling the six packs of Hershey’s choco (Oh the simple desires of childhood. I’ve since moved on from Hershey’s cookies and mint to Cadbury Turkish delight to Lindt truffles – although, this one, you can get mostly from airport shops – an elusiveness which makes me want it more ^^,) and the jars of cherries (where my strange habit of snacking on ingredients, as my brother refers to it, was probably born). If I wasn’t at Victoria’s, I was at Benguet Supermart and yes, I’m a statue in front of the PX rack again.
As I grew older and Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Quarantine Surprises (“,)
- EATsploring in A Time of COVID…through FoodPanda
- Meat Plus Cafe: Great Cuts of Meat, Plus Ultra
- Still on Season’s Eatings Mode in February 2020
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (98)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (153)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)