Actually, it was just the grass jelly and the lemon chicken. *hihi The other things we had in our latest(ish) Baguio food quest were savory to say the least.
But this, wasn’t the good Singaporean’s fault. (That’s ‘rasa pura’ translated. Information courtesy of our attendant, Sir Ryan. Thank you so much!)
Let me elaborate. Read More…
If there’s one word I would use to describe what restaurants have to be these days, the word I’d pick would be “diverse”. As per Wikipedia, diversification is a marketing strategy that allows for a business to increase sales volume. This would either be through new products and/or expanding to new markets.
Inasmuch as the biggest goal that the best food establishments should have would be to make other people happy through their offering of delicious dishes, they have to bring the bacon home to their families, too. Having something for everyone in their target market is a great way to accomplish these (what should be the) top (two) objectives.
Let’s be honest, Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Mario’s Sunday Lunch Buffet: Baguio Sundays Made Special
- A Whole New Meaning to “Local Dining” at Bistro Lokal
- Dining La Trinidad: The Barn Resto
- Notable Edibles #24 – Chelcius Delicacies Matcha Crunch & Menus in the Baguio Dining Scene
- Becoming Ramen Heads at Agara Ramen Bar
- Poofee Blend Cafe: It’s The Shit
- 3rd Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (90)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (93)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (74)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (16)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (149)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (27)
- Updates & Supplements (101)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)