The “have a taste” part of that title, I’m saying in the high pitched voice of John Simcoe, the (super annoying *hihi) character from Turn: Washington Spies TV series. =b Cannot wait for season 3, fingers crossed it doesn’t suffer the same fate as Forever. (“Walang Forever” Tsk, a shame with that one. That plot could’ve developed into even more exciting entertainment. *rolling my eyes … at the powers that be at the networks.)
Oh, sorry, I’m moving too far away from the matter at hand. *tee hee In this post, I’m going to Read More…
Holiday fever/bliss has officially set in! ^^,
Much like it was last year … and every year, for that matter, it’s a really hectic season (That goes for you, for me, for many of us *shyeew). Not only is it almost panic time for gift shopping and preparing the menu for our holiday feasts, but also it’s time to get some last minute work done – gotta scrounge up a little bit more to end the year with a bang! (for the perfect feeling of accomplishment =b).
Which is why we’re going to put the Baguio eatsploration posts on hold till January 2, 2014. Before I leave you (… to your own devices? Nah, I know you can do it!), let me repost last year’s holiday message because for all that we’ve accomplished this year, it’s as true today as it was then.
And just in case you missed it, Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Still on Season’s Eatings Mode in February 2020
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
- Pho Hanoi: Home of Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in Baguio
- Baguio Good Eats Online
- Celebrating National Sardines Day with Mega Brand Sardines
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (95)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (150)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)