Holiday fever/bliss has officially set in! ^^,
Much like it was last year … and every year, for that matter, it’s a really hectic season (That goes for you, for me, for many of us *shyeew). Not only is it almost panic time for gift shopping and preparing the menu for our holiday feasts, but also it’s time to get some last minute work done – gotta scrounge up a little bit more to end the year with a bang! (for the perfect feeling of accomplishment =b).
Which is why we’re going to put the Baguio eatsploration posts on hold till January 2, 2014. Before I leave you (… to your own devices? Nah, I know you can do it!), let me repost last year’s holiday message because for all that we’ve accomplished this year, it’s as true today as it was then.
And just in case you missed it, Read More…
Geez, Louise! My internet’s moving at a snail’s pace. Arrgghh! It’s bringing to mind the part of the slug in the Monsters University movie. (That’s somewhere 12 minutes into the flick.) =b That determined look on the character’s face, that’s me. But my connection’s not cooperating. *sigh
I’ve been sitting in front of the PC reloading and refreshing since lunch to get a post up and it’s only now that I got the ‘Edit Post’ page to load. (Can’t even watch my favorite shows that’s been ready for streaming hours ago *sniff sniff.) It even got worse with the little downpour that we had just now.
Oh, well, we’ll always have two days after for a new post. (Fingers crossed, the net will be on hyperdrive by then. ^^,) Catch up reading on Baguio restaurants and food, anyone?
For now, here’s me wishing your week’s/day’s going well, my fellow foodies. (“,)
My furry friend is still sick, afoodionados. *sniff sniff
…still in the process of diagnosing what the triggers are for his seizures.
I was going to cover an establishment that falls under our simple but staple category today but I can’t really concentrate on the post in my worry. =( I hope you have a better day than I’m having, foodie friends. Take your pick from any of the places in our list and read on and eat on!
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Mario’s Sunday Lunch Buffet: Baguio Sundays Made Special
- A Whole New Meaning to “Local Dining” at Bistro Lokal
- Dining La Trinidad: The Barn Resto
- Notable Edibles #24 – Chelcius Delicacies Matcha Crunch & Menus in the Baguio Dining Scene
- Becoming Ramen Heads at Agara Ramen Bar
- Poofee Blend Cafe: It’s The Shit
- 3rd Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (90)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (93)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (74)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (16)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (149)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (27)
- Updates & Supplements (101)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)