Hello there, Baguio food questers! Apologies for the long interval between the Newtown Square post and this one. I totally lost track of time. *hee Funny, because the past few days, I’ve been getting a crash course on all things Time Lord, marathon-ing the Doctor Who episodes from 2005 (and my gosh, it’s still running, I’ve got more to watch). It’s all the weeping angels‘ fault. =))
Okay, a ton of things have changed in the city’s dining scene since I started this Baguio food blog *hihi, but I’ll just be featuring the most recent ones I noticed for this post. ^^, Ready for the ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?
1.) Forest Lodge
Used to be The Suites (the hotel/accommodation that stood in the shadow of The Manor and maybe one reason why it sounded so unreachable before was because it was exclusive to shareholders/tenants). Oh yes, it’s fair game now. *heehaha Le Twist (its inhouse resto), we’ll be having a food adventure in your dining area soon! Weee!
Recap, recap pag may time. (“,)
GREATEST HITS FOR GOOD FOOD in BAGUIO
1.) Tea House – CHECK!
2.) Sunshine Lunch – CHECK! (Closed. Baguio misses you so much! *sniff sniff)
3.) Jack’s Restaurant – CHECK!
4.) Luisa’s Cafe – CHECK!
5.) Mandarin Restaurant – CHECK!
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)