My, my, was this a busy (and accomplished) Sunday! (“,)
With the motorcycle out of commission, Race and I got to ‘explore’ the city in our walk where at the same time; I also did recon on some food establishments. Starting the walk on Upper Session Road, we looked into the exact location of Read More…
Chinese restaurants abound in the city of Baguio (and in the Philippines). And why shouldn’t there be lots of them when Chinese food is so good? (“,) As promised, we’re doing a feature blog on the Lotus House restaurant at the old Hotel Supreme.
It’s right where the old Ivy’s Grill and Restaurant used to be and they’ve renovated the place so that it’s not as ominous looking as it was the first time I saw it. *shyeeew. Ivy Grill has been transferred across Lotus and it’s also known as Café Palmera.
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
- Intermission: New WordPress Editor Format
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)