Holiday fever/bliss has officially set in! ^^,
Much like it was last year … and every year, for that matter, it’s a really hectic season (That goes for you, for me, for many of us *shyeew). Not only is it almost panic time for gift shopping and preparing the menu for our holiday feasts, but also it’s time to get some last minute work done – gotta scrounge up a little bit more to end the year with a bang! (for the perfect feeling of accomplishment =b).
Which is why we’re going to put the Baguio eatsploration posts on hold till January 2, 2014. Before I leave you (… to your own devices? Nah, I know you can do it!), let me repost last year’s holiday message because for all that we’ve accomplished this year, it’s as true today as it was then.
And just in case you missed it, Read More…
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker’s man. Bake me a cake … um, cookies, and cream puffs and … and … ^^,
We’ve got less than a month to Christmas and we know, there’s more to sweet celebratory treats besides the ones from big name brands like See’s, Cadbury, Nestle, etc.; limited edition Xmas chocos, special goodies and more special goodies.
When you have to have a cake or two in your holiday spread or something to serve Santa on his gift delivery pit stop at your house, this is where you might want to get them. =)
1.) The Ganache
Okay, a ton of things have changed in the city’s dining scene since I started this Baguio food blog *hihi, but I’ll just be featuring the most recent ones I noticed for this post. ^^, Ready for the ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?
1.) Forest Lodge
Used to be The Suites (the hotel/accommodation that stood in the shadow of The Manor and maybe one reason why it sounded so unreachable before was because it was exclusive to shareholders/tenants). Oh yes, it’s fair game now. *heehaha Le Twist (its inhouse resto), we’ll be having a food adventure in your dining area soon! Weee!
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- FGBF Signing Out (“,)
- Feeling Eatcited at Mangiamo Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Genki Sushi: All Aboarrrd!
- Kor-Phil Culinary Academy: A Quarantine ‘Break’
- Quarantine Surprises from The Year that Was
- Quarantine Surprises … Seeing Light at the End of A Tunnel
- Ausphin International Institute Quarantine Surprises
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (106)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (95)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (76)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (83)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (161)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Updates & Supplements (104)
- ~*Intermission*~ (48)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)