With a P3 meeting long overdue (Sure, we were just complete at BamBenny but with a friendship like this, once a month doesn’t really cover it. Used to be, it was an everyday meeting with texting as if we didn’t meet at all after our dinner/standing around in front of Chow King “waiting” for a taxi =b); Beth, Karla and I made up for lost time by spending the whole day together.
(Essentially, we didn’t plan it that way … or maybe, Beth did who was going ka-ching with dividends *hihi) When we thought about where to hang out, the Barn Cafe popped up in my mind as the perfect place since it’s both not that far and not that near town. They had foodstuff I still wanted to try out and also, they had a cozy and nice looking establishment.
I was sure Read More…
There’s a quote that goes “…old barns are full of bats”. The Barn Café is relatively new but just the same, Jo and I were curious. After going stalk mode over the web for information about this establishment, we set up an impromptu food adventure here.
Located in Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Quick Catch Up on the Baguio Food Adventure
- Somtam Thai Resto: Som Tam and the Best of Thai Cuisine
- L-Brothers Roasted Food Products: Notable Edibles from 2601
- Where to Eat in Baguio/What to Eat in Baguio – New Menus 3
- Notable Edibles #23 – Afters by Pedro’s (Japanese Cheesecake)
- Into the Future! @Zaxxun Robot Cafe
- Craft 1945 – Casa Marcos: Their House is Your/Our House
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (85)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (91)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (72)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (78)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (16)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (28)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (145)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (24)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (26)
- Updates & Supplements (97)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)