In my October 7 post, Army Navy: To Enlist or Not to Enlist, That is the Question, I mentioned that the Session Road branch had a hazard of a side entrance. With the door sill all ready to trip anyone who walks through, insult is added to the injury when you fall from the step. (Ouchies, that’s what happened to me. *huhu) When my brother and I paid a visit to Army Navy, I noted that the door sill was finally removed. Still BE VEWY, VEWY CAREFUL – Elmer Fudd tone – passing through that door, the step can still be slippery. (My sister’s friend is in a cast now, because of that blasted entrance.) RATING UPDATE 11/15/2012: Ambiance: Zero treasure chests for the Session Road branch for their hazard of a side entrance. How can you enjoy your meal when you’re writhing in pain or rushed to the hospital for a broken leg or a twisted ankle? =( DON’T enlist in Army Navy Session…that is unless you use their main door, the one closest to the street. =b For the love of your legs and ankles, avoid the side entrance at all costs!
So where are we with the Baguio food/restaurant blogs? Here’s what we covered (from the list and from our previous recap) so far. (Now, let’s all get back under the covers. It’s SO c-c-c-cold in the City of Pines today! *shiver shiver =D)
SIMPLE BUT STAPLE BAGUIO FOOD
Rose Café – CHECK!
Search for Good Baguio Food
X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods is a personal blog. Everything posted in this blog is PERSONAL OPINION DERIVED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and since TASTE can be pretty SUBJECTIVE, should NOT be taken as THE NORM or the LAW OF DINING around in the City of Pines.
Its (prosaic =b) contents are meant to help with the question “san tayo?”/where do we go? in relation to eating out in Baguio, to ENCOURAGE EXPLORING (eatsploring) and TRYING NEW THINGS offered in the City of Pines.
By all means, eat where you want to eat and eat what you want to eat. May you have a great experience with all the places you visit and may all the restaurants you go to deserve a ton of treasure chests! (“,)
(Also, if you have any second thoughts about a certain place you arrive at, please DON'T LET THIS BLOG BE THE REASON YOU ARE FORCED into ending up anywhere. If the restaurant doesn’t have what you want, please FEEL FREE TO WALK AWAY.)
Who Picks Up the Tab? ^^,
Relive Recent Eatscapades =)
- Season’s Eatings Continue to 2020: Menus for Your Reference
- Seasons Eatings 2019: Menus for Your Reference
- With Master Tea; 1,2, Tea; and Nham Cha; Let’s Have A Tea Off!
- Pho Hanoi: Home of Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in Baguio
- Baguio Good Eats Online
- Celebrating National Sardines Day with Mega Brand Sardines
- Mario’s Sunday Lunch Buffet: Baguio Sundays Made Special
Food Trip Archives
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (94)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (94)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (75)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (9)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (5)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (80)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (17)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (32)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (17)
- New in Town (150)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (25)
- Origins (21)
- Staple Foods Baguio (51)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Updates & Supplements (103)
- ~*Intermission*~ (46)
- ~ScrumpTiouS GiveAwaYs!~ (13)