We don’t really celebrate Halloween in the Philippines but we’re slowly getting into the spirit (…spirits? =b) of it. A ‘demon-stration’ (*heeharhar) of just how powerful a force, globalization is. *A-whooooo!
Let’s take a break from the Baguio food and restaurant blog and just hang …upside down or around (whichever you prefer) a little bit. If you’re at a Halloween party, you can just go ahead and get to ‘gnaw’ the other guys and ghouls there. Try out the party food too, =D how about a slice of Tombstone pizza topped with Muenster cheese or bagel with scream cheese? Some fish and ships for Mr. Kraken? =))
Alright, I’ll put this post (mortem) of horrifyingly bad Halloween puns to rest.
Happy Halloween, guys!
***Thanks to the people at .engravingsublimationforum.com for giving me an idea about Halloween puns!
***Thanks to picmonkey.com/ and their super rad photo editing tools. \m/
Search for Good Baguio Food
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (9)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (43)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (33)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (6)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (3)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (40)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (8)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (11)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (9)
- New in Town (31)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (8)
- Origins (17)
- Staple Foods Baguio (20)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Updates & Supplements (39)
- ~*Intermission*~ (31)