Okay, a ton of things have changed in the city’s dining scene since I started this Baguio food blog *hihi, but I’ll just be featuring the most recent ones I noticed for this post. ^^, Ready for the ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?
1.) Forest Lodge
Used to be The Suites (the hotel/accommodation that stood in the shadow of The Manor and maybe one reason why it sounded so unreachable before was because it was exclusive to shareholders/tenants). Oh yes, it’s fair game now. *heehaha Le Twist (its inhouse resto), we’ll be having a food adventure in your dining area soon! Weee!
Recap, recap pag may time. (“,)
GREATEST HITS FOR GOOD FOOD in BAGUIO
1.) Tea House – CHECK!
2.) Sunshine Lunch - CHECK! (Closed. Baguio misses you so much! *sniff sniff)
3.) Jack’s Restaurant - CHECK!
4.) Luisa’s Cafe - CHECK!
5.) Mandarin Restaurant - CHECK!
Search for Good Baguio Food
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (9)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (43)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (33)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (6)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (3)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (40)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (8)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (11)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (9)
- New in Town (31)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (8)
- Origins (17)
- Staple Foods Baguio (20)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Updates & Supplements (39)
- ~*Intermission*~ (31)