Oh yes, we’re a city of tea drinkers now … milk tea/bubble tea drinkers, that is.
I’ve already covered six tea based establishments in a couple of Tea Offs, but there are many more places in Baguio that offer these refreshments. Presenting, Sip Milk Tea Shop. (“,)
Tea Tasting Ceremony – The Steps Read More…
It has come to my attention that I never really left that many pieces of information about the sister restaurants at Hotel Veniz, whether it’s about the cafe or the grill.
I just mentioned that the Venizes is where my P3 posse and I hung out the most since:
- it’s right smack in the middle of the central business district,
- they’ve got a variety of dishes to offer,
- and the lot of that, all for a reasonable price.
Between the two of these places where to eat in Baguio, the most photos I have from the early beginnings of the Baguio food quest are at Veniz Grill. (Oh, how we love their Mongolian buffet spread … I’m reminiscing now about all the hours we spent there just satisfying our hunger, relaxing and having fun after a hard day’s work.)
I thought all those points would be enough to inspire you, my fellow Baguio eatsplorers to make Cafe Veniz or Veniz Grill one of your food destinations while in the City of Pines and considering that’s my first post about a Baguio restaurant ever, I hope you forgive me.
Anyhoo, it’s a deficiency that’s easily rectified. So here goes, Veniz Grill vs. Cafe Veniz (in pictures). (“,) Read More…
What did I say about tea based beverages being the ‘in’ drink now? Three more tea refreshment offering brands opened in Baguio. (“,) There’s Moonleaf (opened on 12/12/2012), BubbaTea Licious (no idea when they opened, just saw them recently =b) and My Serendipitea (in the state of a soft opening now).
Search for Good Baguio Food
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (9)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (43)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (33)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (6)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (3)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (40)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (8)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (11)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (9)
- New in Town (31)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (8)
- Origins (17)
- Staple Foods Baguio (20)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Updates & Supplements (39)
- ~*Intermission*~ (32)