Our diner dash competition for the best Baguio diners continues. Introducing the third and final contender, Future Diner. And their off!
The Third Contender: Future Diner
Race and I found ourselves on the opposite side of town when we planned to check out what gastronomic delights places like the ones found in Hotel Supreme could offer. Getting off in front of the old building of Hotel Supreme, the Ivy Grill and Restaurant and what was known as the Orchid Bar was all dark, ominous (woooohhhhh) and deserted. We had question marks in our eyes thinking that we made the trip out there for nothing but then turning around, we saw that the new building of Hotel Supreme had other restaurants. One particularly noticeable establishment was Future Diner.
It had Read More…
And now for part two of the diner dash competition! On your mark, get set, go!
The Second Contender: Jim’s Retro Diner
In comparison to 50’s Diner, the longest running diner in Baguio City, Jim’s Retro Diner is fairly new. It sort of looks like a ‘mini me’ compared to the veteran restaurant for its smaller floor space, smaller diner booths and smaller retro era memorabilia. A one up that the Retro Diner has on the other diners in this competition is that, they’re right in the center of town, Session Road. Walking by La Azotea building, be sure to look below Sports House, so you won’t miss it.
Diner dash for the three most established diners in Baguio City is on! This ‘competition’ is powered by X Marks the Spot for Good Baguio Foods with judge, Xine. And the contenders: Glenn’s 50′s Diner, Jim’s Retro Diner and Future Diner. Going beyond speedy service, this competition is going to rate the food, the price of the food, the quality of service, and the ambiance that each of these restaurants have. Let the gaaaaames begiiiiiin! Read More…
Search for Good Baguio Food
Where to Eat in Baguio
- ***TabLe of bLoG ConTenTs*** (1)
- **iNFoBiTes for Dining in Baguio (9)
- *Comfort in the Familiar a.k.a Xine's Favorites (",) (43)
- Accommodation Dining (Eating at Baguio Hotels, Inns, etc.) – Is It Worth It? (33)
- Baguio Breakfast Buffet Bonanza (6)
- Baguio Diner Dash Competition (3)
- Baguio Food Photo/Blog (40)
- Contrasts & Comparisons (8)
- Fine & Fancy … Dress to the Nines Dining (or not, if you don't want to =b) (11)
- Food for Thought a.k.a Think Before You Eat (5)
- Healthy Eats, Shoots and Leaves …and then some (9)
- New in Town (31)
- NotabLe eDibLes Ű (8)
- Origins (17)
- Staple Foods Baguio (20)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Updates & Supplements (40)
- ~*Intermission*~ (33)